I am so glad you are here!
While 2017 certainly had its hills and valleys, it was a big year for Thörn Alexander! Oh, and Meghan Markle. Big, sparkly win for Meghan Markle...
It truly takes a village, and I am so incredibly thankful for all of those who have shared their wisdom, words of encouragement and matcha lattes with me in the process. All of your emails, progress photos, and comments are fuel to the fire and I can’t wait to see where this journey will take us!!
To date, Thörn Alexander….
- -Is now being carried in 85+ needlepoint shops around the country…
- -Has helped donate opportunity kits for young ladies in Kenya through the Kura Project. Stay tuned as we have some BIG plans in the works!
- -Was featured in Better Homes & Gardens’ January 2018 Issue
- -Has started to fill the Trunk Show Calendar for 2018
- -Has planted hundreds of trees in Brazil, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Costa Rica, Florida, Ghana, Guatemala, Ecuador, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Oregon, Peru, Tanzania, Vietnam, and The Amazon Rainforest. In fact, this morning, I sent off the funds to plant 200 trees in California for reforestation efforts after the wildfires this year.
Let’s just say that 2018 has some big boots to fill and with that said, I decided it’s time to revamp this blog function that I have yet to put to use.
From sharing my new designs, to announcing pop-up shops as well as my favorite places to eat cheese and crackers- this space will be a new and effective way to share my adventures and invite you to join me in the process!
I have some exciting updates that will roll out in the new year and I cannot wait to see where this year will take us!
May your 2018 be filled love & happiness and may your needlepoint sparkle like Meghan Markle!
Cheers and happy stitching!
Visual Highlights from 2017
Pippa The Panther
Resting Beach Face
Mr. Wonderful and I in my hometown Dorset, VT
Escaped wintry Boston for some Low Country lovin'
The perfect gift for Baby Bowen born on Christmas Day
Tess of Pewter & Pine modelling Lily The Lion
Musings & Muses
Music Festivals & Soul Stitching
Would you believe me if I told you that's a lake?
Here's to 2018 & Rosé Colored Glasses